Featuring the documentary film “Last Will and Embezzlement”
To be followed by a discussion / Q & A with social advocate/filmmaker/author Pamela S. K. Glasner
Panel discussion with Special Victims Forensic Specialist Anna Thomas, Detective Bryant Olejnik, and Elder Law Attorney Cindy Nelson
To be held on February 7th 2020
Shepherd Center, 2020 Peachtree Road Northwest, Atlanta, Georgia
7th floor auditorium
Hosted by CEU Creations - CEU Credits Available
BY ATTENDING THIS EVENT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
1. Name and state the difference of the different forms of elder abuse.
2. Identify at least 3 ethical principles that could arise around the issue of elder abuse
3. As mandated reporters –state the necessary steps one must take when elder abuse is suspected.
4. Discuss the role of ethical standards as applied to our discussions around elder abuse
5. Identify different warning signs and ways to prevent elder abuse.
For more information on the course, accommodations for disability,
please contact CEU Creations via Anne McSweeney at email@example.com or 404-421-6055
Register here: https://www.ceucreationsinc.com/